To our valued customers, please note we have implemented some additional precautions to protect the health of our colleagues and customers during Covid-19 and taken care to risk assess and reduce the risks of transmission as far as reasonably practical.
- We continue to offer a free collection service from your home or workplace
- We can take all payments over the phone or by bank transfer.
- We use disposable gloves at all times when working on your vehicle.
- On arrival at our Saltney premises, we are happy for you to park your car outside and call us, so that you do not have to enter our office.
You may notice our Reception staff members are not wearing face masks at all times, as they are not required to do so. We have, however, taken precautions to ensure social distancing is adhered to, including the 2 metre rule and physical barriers to shield staff and customers. It is impractical for our Reception staff to wear face masks as much of their work involves the use of telephones for communication and this would compromise the clear hearing of speech needed to understand customer requirements.
- Both before and after working on your car, we will wipe down steering wheels, keys, door handles etc. with anti-bacterial wipes.
- We are cleaning our reception area more regularly.
All of our arrangements are in accordance with the following regulations: WELSH STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS 2020 No. 725 (W. 162) / PUBLIC HEALTH, WALES & The Health Protection (Coronavirus Restrictions) (No. 2) (Wales) Regulations 2020
Please discuss with us in advance, if anyone has travelled in your car with Covid-19 (diagnosed or just with symptoms), so that we can agree the most appropriate precautions to take.
Tel: 01244 680 777